Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Last resort by Jessica Singleton


I can't see the point in 
sticking around because 
You just came to realize 
That what you threw me away for 
Never wanted you to begin with. 
I think people use me to save you.
No 
Actually they abuse me to save you . 
I really am not enjoying this insanity.
I don't deserve to be marked off as dead when I'm the only person still alive.
You can excuse me out of your pathetic life permanently so easily.
Now you've found another lie to try to get away with it. 
Damn you always were pathetic. 
You are so funny to laugh at. 
The way you turn it around and blame everyone else for what you do to them. 
I'm not getting stuck with a lost cause again,
Goodbye William petsoles.


And piece it together
All those lies to make it work out.
It never will 
And you finally lost me.
The truth echoes 
And she is a fading star
None of these lies will save either of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment