Friday, February 7, 2020

The cat companion truth

I have a headache. Apparently I don't drink enough water.
So that is something I will have to work on. I love soda pop drinks. I'm 40 years old and I still love soda pop.
I have been reporting my situation all over the place. I am praying that life gets better.
My cats are mean.

Some times I think they know right from wrong and they purposely do the stuff that they are not supposed to do.

That sounds crazy.
I assure you, it's not.

My cats are horrible House company. I gave the Siamese away. I really can't afford 6 cats. I also cut my hair off. It's not like I created a hair trend. It looks vintage like Rosemary's baby or single white female.

Living in silence due to fear
makes me talk in a rambling sort of way.
My conversations are all over the place.

I have become so frustrated
with this mess that everyone leaves
 for me that I ignore it too. So I have to start cleaning
 up my house more.
I think my depression, being un - medicated
Is a bit of my laziness but in all fairness
I'm sick of being punished for what others do.




No comments:

Post a Comment