Friday, June 25, 2021

Feeling

Such a rated X reflection 
Guess you did not 
Read the subtitles 
About the next 7 years 
When you used 
Your mechanics on
That monarch butterfly.
You have the same measure 
Of intelligence as you do tact. 
Talking with your ballpoint
Is like waiting on my ears to pop
When I fly commercial. 
Everyone wants to see me fall 
They never paid me for that.
So I am not playing Simon says
To the instruction of a pathetic liar.

She has class
She sticks it up 
Everyone else’s Ass 

There is a record in the back room
Statistics made the artist so annoyed 
He sang out and he ignored the static

Broken clown
Cracked mirror 
Stand on your head
So your smile comes back
They are here for the circus 
Don’t disappoint today. 
Or
They will kill you and 
Everyone will believe that you killed yourself 
Because you refused to smile. 

I am still in the waiting room 
Looking at the same old magazine 
The people on that coverup ,  They introduced themselves , as though  they  should be relevant to me. They act like I should give them a standing ovation.  They would not get a standing ovation out of me unless they were chocolate covered Valium .  Those people on that cover Only smile
Because they don’t have to listen 
To the bullshit they spew at everyone in the waiting room. 


I do not like it. I do not want to be treated like this  

I am not around anyone who cares to see.  I am sick of repeating myself and I want to find a reason to not feel this way all the time. Some days I  really don’t care if my house is unkept .Some days I do care.   I am sick of cleaning up the same mess that I didn’t even make. If  I am going to have to talk about this next week and nothing is ever done about this. Then why waste my time today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment