Sunday, January 21, 2024

New Material only for me

I wrote a short story idea. It sounds like a poem.
I started decorating my journal and my notebook with stickers and vintage Valentine's.

Here are the story ideas:
And the pictures.

They chose their flight.
Waving their flag
Instead of
Pronouncing their dead.
They gave them prosthetic jobs in an honor they never bled.
Gaging the innocent and pronouncing me dead.

She's got lies to build up her might. 
She fakes it and cheats to win a fight.
The mocking bird despair of the accused asylum.
More then enough deception. 
Give her an unearned 
Purple Heart 
She's not that smart,
She threw her soul away 
Just to go through Salem Massachusetts on Halloween night in 1692.


~~~~

There was a fairy princess who had a witch for a sister. The witch would use mind control to play dolls with her victims. Like a ventriloquist puppet show. The victims were gambles. When they found out the witch was manipulating their lives and destroying them for her own entertainment, they put a death warrent on her head.


No comments:

Post a Comment