Saturday, August 17, 2024

My own update on me

 I do not want my words to be misunderstood or misdirected towards someone else. I just mean to say that you can be sitting next to the most important person to you at the time and then you ignore them to make a point. I should pay more attention to my own surroundings. I thought that was the point. I assumed I was paying attention. Well now I am sorry. My good intentions have adhd or I don’t know. I am alone. I live alone. But I care for someone. I do not know how much. He has a lot of tattoos. It is interesting to me. I am curious about him. Just really curious and extremely attracted to him. He is talking to this other person. I do not say anything to him. He lives way off in another state. I am just venting. It is raining here. I need a soda. I meet a lot of interesting people online. 



No comments:

Post a Comment