Monday, August 15, 2016

Don't spill the Beans

When I was a little girl, my aunt babysat me once.  She had this board game for kids.  She had two sons.  Anyway, she played the game with me.  The game was called Don't Spill The Beans.  The point of that game was to keep putting beans on top of each other.  Then with the right amount of balance and hope you could get rid of all of your bean pile without knocking the pile over.  You also had to hope that the other person would spill before you.  That way you'd win.  

It is funny how lies are.  They are like that game, only in a snow ball effect.  You tell one lie and then another, in hopes that you'll get out of whatever it is that you did or did not want to do.

I did not lie.  All my mistakes are live and well.  No Life in general got me thinking about that game.

How life is a balancing act between what to do and how much to let in.  There is a thought from another.

Oh The Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss;

"Just remember to be tactful and remember that life is a great balancing act."

People lie.
They do lie a lot in life.
No one cares about that lie unless it effects them.  So if they get paid, then it is okay.
It is okay to begin with because they got what they wanted.

People with holes in their pockets should not get to eager to fill those same pockets up.
You'd be surprised how much you will lose by associating with the wrong people.
More then you had to lose, I am sure.

I am not a happy person.  I am not going to kill myself.  But I am not happy.  If you are a child then you go to your mommy when you are upset.
I am 36 years old, so it is too late to go to my mommy.
Now when you're an adult, then you go do something about it yourself.
That is what you do.

I do not have to put on a show.
I am not selling anything.
No nothing  is for sale here.

So I do not have to pull out a bag of tricks.
I do not know what to say.
I am not a bad person.
I do not take from other people.
I do not steal from other writers.
But at the same time;
I do not like people in my face.
I do not like people threatening me.

So I do not have much to say.
I guess if you want to do something about it, then you should not talk about it.
You should not give the guilty the right to run.
They treated you like a cornered rabbit.
Let them feel the hands of Karma in a 360 grip.


No comments:

Post a Comment