Sunday, August 28, 2016

Have you ever noticed

It is early. I should say it is late.  I have not been to bed yet.  I hate going through stupid pointless sh;t.

What I hate more, is dumb fake people walking around me like I need to atone to their knees for their mistakes.

I do not try to replace people.  Don't put words in my mouth.

It is odd how good bad food taste at 3 am.  It is like it went from nah to a delicate rare drop of fresh water.

I was listening to music while ago.  It helps some times to unwind to candles and music.  I like my new Aaron Lewis CD.
He is a poetic at heart.  He can write.

I was listening to Genesis and the Smashing Pumpkins.  That is just fresh air and it feels like therapy to calm myself by my own thoughts for a while.

I am done repeating myself.
It is there for all to see.

I think my song choices for the night would be;
1. Let it be
2. No Son of Mine by Genesis
3. Today by The Smashing Pumpkins
4. Drive by REM
5. A boat lies waiting by David Gilmour
6. Have a drink on me BY   A C / D C
7. One by U2
8. Quick Sand by David Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment