Sunday, November 5, 2017

Blog about my life as of now.

I'm at home now. I went up the road while ago. Merijo drove me to the dollar store. Lewis mowed my lawn.  Strange things keep happening around me.  I moved back to Dewey Oklahoma a few months back. Well since I have lived here, people have been making a lot of mistakes around me. They accidentally over charge me.
Once or twice is an accident.
All the time is an episode of the twilight zone.

I got my October arvest bank statement in the mail the other day. Arvest over charged me 30 dollars.
The thing is , it was not with another transaction.
They would have had to do it separate from the other.
I am going to have to go into the bank now to handle this.

But they did it on purpose.

I feel overwhelmed and annoyed.
I want my life back.
I feel attacked and abused.
More than anything
I feel cornered.
These people are horrible to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment