Saturday, March 23, 2019

More on the millions of dollars that I never had and that I never gave out.

One minute stedts begravningsbyra said
To count the money by 8 then 11.

I was asked if I had money?
I told the truth.
I get a disability check
from social security.
I did receive a one time amount
from my inheritance for 21
thousand dollars.
I never received more.
I have never asked for help
from my step mother Annika.
I have never asked Annika to
send me money.
I did ask if she had already
sent me money
because I was afraid someone
would steal it.
And once I had to inquire
if she knew that I did not
receive the right amount.
My step mother is not evil but
I don't know her well
enough to say much.
I never asked Annika to
send money to other people.
I never told Annika to send
money to other people.
Annika has constantly said
that she only sent money once.
I asked stedts begravningsbyra
about it because I did not
receive the right amount.
I did not ask for more money.
I asked if they knew that
all I got was the 21 thousand
dollars? I brought to their
attention where I got the idea
that that was the wrong amount.
They have constantly stonewalled me.
They have said that 21 thousand
 is the correct amount .
Then they threatened to
make me pay them money
because they had to read
my emails as though that's a
job they should be paid for.

I have no idea what to think of this.
I know my Facebook page has
been hacked before but I never
asked for anything.










No comments:

Post a Comment