Saturday, August 31, 2019

Identity theft is a problem that has been attacking me

I'm really Jessica Singleton.
I live at 218 N Wyandotte Ave
In Dewey Oklahoma.
I'm not dead yet.
I'm alone.
Everyone knows that I live on my own.
Strangely enough-
I keep having problems.
Someone has been going around
impersonating me.
They lie and they do horrible things.
I'm not part of it.
I can't prove it yet.
I caught some crap she did
but they covered it up.
I don't know who all is doing this to me.
Her screen name is lady Macbeth.
She is wearing a mask.
My name isJessica Anne singleton.
She sits around literally
mocking my every move.
I am not related to this person.
Here we are compared to each other

She said she is baby Jess-
I don't have a baby
I changed my address with the
 dmv and the post office.
I used to live at bull dogger but
I moved out in 2016. I only lived at park view
before I moved back to
Dewey Oklahoma. Now I live on Wyandotte











No comments:

Post a Comment