Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Poem by me jessica singleton

Remember my Rembrandt 
By 
JessicaAnneSingleton 
Are you alone tonight 
I was hoping that you had the time 
I don't have much on my mind
I just needed to sort out what's in my head
I have no where to go
And 
I have no one else to talk to.
I just wondered if I ever cross your mind?
Only when I close my eyes can I remember what I left behind. 
God it's been so long.
You'd never know it's me 
on this end of the line.
I have been through so much 
I don't have anything to say
But you are familiar in the way you always were.
I had to hear you again 
and I was hoping that I still cross your mind.
That I'm not gone yet
Not like yesterday.
I'm nothing new.
I'm still me
Just a little battled and bruised. 
Sorry it's late tonight 

But 

No comments:

Post a Comment