Sunday, September 6, 2020

The men inside my head

 They are right I don’t have much to say. I am not in a bad mood. 

Random ideas



Cats look good sleeping in the window 

Books are doorways 

I feel compassion and understanding towards anyone in the world who has ever been broken down or hurt by their own inner circle.

I am glad that most of that is over.

It gets difficult when all you feel is pain.

If there was only a cure to speedily get through heartbreak. 

Sorry I don’t know of anything on that either. 

It’s probably best if I don’t talk because I will come off like an obnoxious fortune cookie.


Those talking ouija boards would probably be better companionship. 


I have a goal though.

I honestly have no idea how I am going to accomplish this but I want to make someone sad smile. 

They are probably not going to smile unless they are diverting my attention to be nice. I don’t mean that insulting towards me.

Actually this is to personal.

I feel like an asshole for even posting this. 


X spot boy 

He doesn’t notice his reflection 

Because he is looking over his shoulder at what he does not want to leave behind 

I feel so sorry for him

I almost want to try

Something I never knew how to do

I want to pick up the pieces and hand him back his lie

But I can’t 

Because I don’t want to hurt him

Anymore then she did

He is not ready 

And I am to self conscious 


—-


Pale suitcase 


Ideas 


He carried a vintage case with a collection of memories 

He doesn’t live in the present 

Because 

He lives in his past

He is only happy there

Until 

He 

No comments:

Post a Comment