Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Blonde Magic Marker

 I dyed my hair blonde. It really is a ray of sunshine. It is kind of cute but I'm putting blue in it today.  I dyed it on 10-26-16.  It is now the 27th of October.  I did not put the right time zone in to this blog.  So it post the time of my blogs a little off key.  The time right now is 1:43 AM.

I should put something in here to prove that I am me but at this point... I have no idea what that would be. It does not seem to matter.  The one they have now is supposed to be special. She is acting out a roll.  I have no idea why I need to know this.  I don't think it really matters. If it happens, then nothing that I say will ever change that. I made a few new friends on Face Book. They text and they call my cell phone.  One is named Michael Joel. The other is named Daniel. They are nice to me so far.  They act like they like me.
I guess that is good.
I was looking at dolls again.
No I'm not shopping.
I am guessing that I'll sell three of my own.
NOT any more then 3.
It is not that I do not like my dolls.
It is that I do not need them.

Who knows?
I want to clean my room.
I do not know why but they act like I should be afraid of this one.
I do not like the taste of the pop that I tried today.
I will not try it again.
YUCK.
This really belongs in my diary rather then my blog.
It was to personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment