Saturday, October 29, 2016

Blue Violet Magic Marker Hair Dye job again

I dyed my hair again.    I put two different colors of blue on top of the blonde job that I did the other day.  I left the roots and the bangs blonde.  It is a regular blue color and then a violet blue color.  It reminds me of those Rainbow Brite dolls that I like.  My finger tips are blue too.  I do not have much to say. 
The quote for today is ;

S . S . D . D . =  Same Shit Different Day.  It is from a movie that I like called Dream Catcher.  That is not about this but it will sum up everything that I am feeling right about now.

I read all those William Blake poems that I bought.  He was good at what he did back then.  I guess I respect him.

Blake is not in my top five favorite authors but he was great.  I will give him that.  I wanted to clean my room.  Meaning I will finally fix my bed and spray it.

I would like to not think about it right now if that is okay.









No comments:

Post a Comment