Wednesday, July 5, 2017

I now have a home of my own.

This is not a joke.
I did finish everything today. I bought a home. I got a discount on payments. They said I do not have to make a payment until Sept 1, 2017. So I bought myself that couch that I wanted. Tomorrow David Mosley will come over and help me move. He wants to come over around 10 AM.  Lewis said that he would help to. I just came from the house. I asked Lewis to change the locks. He is so amazing. MeriJo and Lewis helped me.
I need to go get that other box from the garage and pack up what is left to pack. This is great.
I now have a home.
I did take the cleaning supplies over there.
I need to look into taxes. 
Nothing is that big of a deal. I have almost let my eyebrowls grown back.
I need to shave them and draw them on.
I left my charger for my iphone in Leeann's car.
I will spend the night in the new house tomorrow.
This is great.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment