Thursday, September 7, 2017

Stairway out the window

I have not blogged in a while. I moved into a house of my own. I painted a lot and it seems I just haven't had the time to do much. I did read the new Stephen King book (  Gwendy 's Box.  )  I also have wrote or as I should say, I've come up with a few more stories. I have not blogged them yet. With all blessings comes a sad story. I guess in that sense I've been lucky in life. Cause I've got loads of stories to share.
I did get to buy myself an " It " remake movie poster. I did not get to go see it yet. I have to wait for the DVD to come out.
But I have seen the original "Stephen King- IT. "I watched it when I was twelve.  I owned it on DVD in my twenties.
Life is a long knotted piece of string.
I'm not happy these days.
I've tried to cover that for some time but no such luck.
I'm not suicidal. Just tired.
I'm not capable of feeling happy.
I suffer from depression.

But...
I have never felt so alone and surrounded as I do now.  I walked into town while ago. I have a sweet tooth.
I got some stale donuts.
Sticky and dried out.
Eating those was like when you suffer from insomnia and you're going through a panic attack.
Then you take a pill but it sticks in your throat and you can taste that bitter life sucks taste.
I don't get to visit park view much.
I miss Mac.
It's funny how people make so much out
What I type. I guess they need a reason to bite

No comments:

Post a Comment