Friday, September 29, 2017

I don't write to position the future. I write what is real in my own present

I will never cover up anything. My life will not be threatened by truth. Now is the time to pray. God be with us all. My lack of freedom will not be pardoned by the guilty 's release either. I've had enough. I am out of patience and acceptance. I wish no one was allowed to be president of the United States of America unless they only intended to proceed with caution and extreme care. I'm sickened by the leadership. Their choice for personal companionship is as tackles as their leadership. Pathetic really.  It is like watching a game show for losers United.

My other opinion on the other half who live on the hills....
Hookers marry rich old white sickos who rob the poor just to over compensate for their lack of integrity.

Is there a quote about small dick syndrome in a psychology text ?
I'm not sorry. That little opinion tidbit is not resurveyed for only the white haired.
It is all over the Television.

Bad Girls
Talk Shows
Reality TV

My writing does not conclude after 30 minutes until the next episode.

Sorry I don't lie.
Writing is reality of feeling.

I don't speak on behalf of God.
I'm human.

But ...

I pray for my freedom anyway.

Song list for today:

1. Working Class Hero
2. Land of Confusion
3,  Strange Days

Because of the lyrics

No association there.

The daily quote:

-
" My wars are laid away in books. " - Emily Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment