Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Does It ?

Does It
By
Jessica Singleton

This under taste
This ember
This only one
Is more than I can control
He is entangled around my heart
I can feel these feelings beside me
When he Tares me in two
God be with me
He will be everything
And
He will take up more of my time
Then I ever had
The night sky will stain my face
When I remember why I should forget
When I cannot let him go
But
Why fight it
When it feels this right
He could not heal me more then alcohol
I fill the void with a lie
That it will be okay
There is no substance
There is no other one
Not like him
He is more than that
He is worth more
Then my own humiliation
And
My own suffering
I'd never take what time
He does not have left
So I curl into a blanket with a book
And I keep living my own life
That is slipping away from me.
💜🎱💙💜🌚🖤💜💙🎆

No comments:

Post a Comment