Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Eight ball 🎱

I don't have to get permission to doodle. Because I am not using the subject to make money off them. I'm not having this conversation.
I have a 9th grade school level at artistic ability.
So I'm not mark ryden.

I was reading a AndrΓ©ws book. I will donate it to the library. I think that I want to exercise and bathe.

Do I write?
Yes!

Something new

She waits on the stars to salt the sky.
She cannot help but push her curtains shut.
She'll say that it's okay.
That promise is made of a lot of what she denies.
Deep down- under the covers
Her shell
The paste
The silent memory.
The hand that holds her mind
Kept from possibility
Rewind the tape
Go over what cannot be erased.
That lilac disposition.
Great zeppelin
Book marked her place
Keeps her in the right time

He does not know
But he wouldn't understand anything anyway
He knows she is in love.
But he does not want to know
That it is not with him
He paints his expression to hide what he cannot do anything about.


To wish
In childhood-
Hopeful!
In adulthood-
Insane & questionable!
When you are in love-
Undeniably sad.

Cape-
He could light up a night with nothing at all.
He could fly around the
World.
And he could have anything he wanted.
But he is busy in his real life away
From all this insanity and violence.
Which is the reason that I'm thankful.
He is not the one who broke my heart.
Because he would be the only one that is
impossible to Get over.




No comments:

Post a Comment