Thursday, September 7, 2017

Benign Pendulum

                                                          Benign Pendulum 
                                                          By Jessica Singleton
                                                           A fictional story

                                                   





  It crawls inside of me.  That unknown stranger that is my reflection. I can feel it taking over what is left of me. I cannot know yet. We must not meet until another time. Not today. Today I cannot take it.
Benign pendulum is about an inner asylum. It's about a ptsd split personality. 
The carousel is inside the child. Vile creatures ride the pretty glass horses. A democratic child ruins the carousel. 

I started it but have not done much with the story. Mostly an outline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment