Monday, August 6, 2018

Russian art worth respecting

I wrote a story years ago called umbrella, it is copyrighted with the library of congress.
It's in a collection of stories that I wrote around 2010. It was about battling alcoholism and depression/ deference.
In the story I got in a cab. The cab was driven by a crash test dummy. 
The point was about putting things off like an idiot until you are in a car that is spinning out of control. 




Walking down the avenue 
I caught your glance 
and I knew that I had glaucoma.

She grabbed her prescription 
and said 
here take one of these. 
They work great for me. 

Just kidding about that.
I had to humor myself.
I have been dealing 
with my depression again.

So I should pray more.
I am grateful for my faith.
God is better than drugs.
I don't know what I would have done 
lately without god.
I'm a proud Christian.
But god is patient with 
the worst people 
and 
he just knows how
 to calm me down. 

I'm okay.
I just know that I don't
 have to go through 
most of the crap 
that people allow 
me to go through.

Yep

Where is the justice?
Like a where's Waldo 
for crash test dummies. 
I seem to be the designated driver 
And I really am half blind. 
I don't know what is wrong 
with the rest of the world.

Here's something I just discovered on twitter.

Artwork by Russian Artist Alex Andreev







No comments:

Post a Comment