Thursday, October 4, 2018

I'm not pregnant

I have not had sex since February  2011. 
I am not pregnant. 
I do not have any children that are alive. 
I have never killed a child.

I took a pregnancy test on 
January 19 , 2018. 
I was not pregnant then. 

Today is October 4 , 2018.
I just took another pregnancy test again.
It was negative.
So I'm not pregnant. 

Month to month-

Jan
Feb 2
Marc
April 4
May
June 6
July 
Aug 7
Sep 8 
Oct 9

If I was not pregnant on January 19th
Which is over half the month into January,

I could not have delivered a baby by October 4th. 

Why?

Because January has 31 days in a month.

Half a month is 15 when there is 30 days.
So with 31 days- 15 and 1/2 days or 16 is half the month.

So if the pregnancy test was not positive on the 19th which is practically February-
Then the 4th of October is practically September-

If you looked at how many months that is and not the number of where the falls on. It would be seven months from February to September. 
Feb
Marc 2
Apr 
May4
June 
July 6
Aug
Sep 8














No comments:

Post a Comment