Saturday, September 29, 2018

Hollywood California movie and music industry

Make no mistake-

This is not fiction.

What I am about to say is not a hoax or joke.

I'm not retracting these words.

This is the closest thing to a living will that I have.

Because of what happened to me.

Hollywood destroying my entire life.
Holding me down.
And then this.

They put chemicals into my food.

Until I know the damage or the extent?
I will have to only say this-

I , Jessica Anne Singleton of sound heart and sound mind do not allow Hollywood or anything/ anyone in the world to use , borrow , mimic, or cover any of my ideas, writing and or my life story/ my situation. 

Hollywood as a whole along with everyone else will never receive blood money or anything from my estate or my family. 

They may have killed me. 

Our ties are cut. 

The END!

No comments:

Post a Comment