Thursday, September 6, 2018

Just a blog

I am awake at this hour.
I don't think I have had normal sleeping patterns in the last 8 years.
I'm actually tired finally but I have to walk in place and take a bath. I moved stuff around in my bedroom & living room.

God blessed me again.
The food is clean.
Little things now are a blessing.
Things that most take for granted are precious.

Not to sound like I'm floating on a bubble.
I'm serious.
Life is something that no one is supposed to take from you unless you're in line for the electric chair. In that case I think the law is the only one who can make that decision. 

But I'm okay right now.

Pray that I receive permanent redemption.
I don't ever want my right stolen from me again. 

I am proud to be a Christian.
Someone asked me the other day what I would do about racism towards the fact that I am a Christian.

Unless they broke a law with their racism ( problem)
-

But how do I feel-

I am more proud of my faith in God.
I'm not embarrassed.
I'm not ashamed.
It does scare me because I don't know what people like that are willing to do for their racism. 
But it is kind of pathetic and stupid.
I get that they are allowed their own opinion.
I'm not talking about that.
It's what they are doing with their own opinion that is wrong.
You don't have to like anything but you are not allowed to abuse it. 

I look at people who don't believe and it's sad . 
On a Christian level-
I'm taught to worry about everyone else's soul.
But I'm not talking about that when I say what I am about to say.

They want to tell me that I am out dated like a dinosaur.
Because I don't want to live by their rules.
Because I follow the 10 commandments.

They want me to let them use me, rob me, abuse me, lie about me, set me up and condemn me for what only they are guilty of. 

They honestly think I'm insane because I don't want to be abused.
So they try to abuse me anyway.

They want to pull a mock police raid to play god on television.
I think they want to see what will happen. 
I want my life back. I don't want a hoax . I want the real thing. I almost think it's for show-
Like they are not really going to do anything.
They just want the public to think it is okay.
It's a hoax of joke.
Nothing they have done makes sense. 
I'm not interested in being used as bate.

I think if ignorant people carried around a tape recorder that it would shock them hours later when they were listening to the play back.

They really are pathetic. 






No comments:

Post a Comment