Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Christmas Wishlist

Someone asked me what I wanted for Christmas?

I did not think anyone would ask me that again.

To be honest, it was not an offer. 
It was s conversational pierce.

That doesn't bother me.

Anyway-

Here lately all I have thought about is my situation and that is actually what I want.

Meaning I want 

1. My freedom back permanently 100%
2. My redemption 
3. My money back permanently  100%
4. I want my eyesight back permanently 
5. I want perfect health 
6. I want the full truth to come out about my situation 100%.
7. I never want anyone stealing from any aspect of my life again 

Now if that question about materialistic Christmas gift wishlist was a real question-

This is what I want on my list-

1. A 24 pack of Pepsi 
2. White chocolate covered pretzels 
3. One of those metal buckets they sell at Christmas with popcorn in it. It's pre made
4. A candle 
5. A new blanket for my bed that is big enough to cover my bed completely.
6. A photo album 
7. A new diary 

🎄🌲🎄🌲🎄🌲⭐️

I don't think I would milk using anyone.

I really don't know how to answer a question like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment