Sunday, December 23, 2018

Experience by Jessica singleton



The teachers son
I am expected to get used to a new promise when I just realized that I've been living a lie. Everything that I've experienced was on display for nothing but a show to cover up inhumanity and insanity. I'm the truth I'm not mistaken and I've never been an imitation of another life lost. 
A beautiful gift is hard to open.
I find that my pain has made me reluctant to desire much.
Because I am afraid of being shattered and torn in two by you.
I think you deserve everything in the world, I can't imagine how you ever came across my path in this life.
You look like a black and white movie reel from a wish I once had.
You really are impossible to walk away from . 
It would not take much to fall in love with you.
I'm already halfway there . 
Before I realize that I am ready, I have already let you in.
You are everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment