Sunday, December 9, 2018

The perfect man is the gingerbread man

This is just random blogging about my personal opinion of the perfect man.
No one is perfect but if they were perfect for me.

I don't think hair color, or skin color  changes much or really can be determined. I don't think of hair color as much. I have a thing for dark hair. 

I would be extremely or completely attracted to him.

The body is not that important to me. 
I don't want to be taller then him. I don't care how tall he is but I would prefer him taller then me. 

He would understand me.
I feel like I have to speak up to get people to hear me and then I feel like I have to spell everything out. I feel alone and I feel like no one cares. So I would like him to pay attention to me. I want him to understand me completely. I don't want him to spell that out. I want to feel it.  

The way he talks to me in any situation would be different than the way he talks to other women or his friends.

He would not look at other woman the way he looks at me. 
If a woman called him, he would tell her he was with me. Then he would hang up on her. 
He does not have to wear cologne but he would take a bath and he would keep up with himself.

He would not have a mountain man beard. I'm not into santa . He can have as much arm and body hair as he can stand but no heavy beards. It is not my thing. 

He does not have to be religious but if he was it would be great. I just don't want someone who is ignorant and shoving the concept of their own belief down my throat. 

He would want to spend a lot of time with me and he would not hate or dislike spending time with me.

He would not be awkward or silly.

He would never raise a hand to me or yell at me.

He would think that I was beautiful, even without makeup.

He would not be racist. 

He would not be stuck up with a bad attitude.

He would know what he was doing because he would be experienced.

He would not slobber or stink.

He would be firm with me but delicate and gentle.
He would not rush anything.
He would take his time with me.

He would never cheat and he would never help someone hurt me. 

But if he was unhappy,
He would just leave me. 
He would have the decency of breaking up with me.

He would never be mean to me.

He would want me, and he would not have aids. 

He would never use me.
He'd have his own life.

He would never abandon me.

I could trust him.


He would never expect me to be perfect but I would be perfect to him. 

He would not be annoyed by the idea of comforting me.

In fact he could not wait to wrap himself around me. 

The way he would be with me would seem like a fairytale.

He would not force me but he would lead and he would take control of me. 


He would never do to me what everyone else in the world did to me.

He would make me feel welcome to be around. 

He would never make me cry, even in his nightmares.

He would be my friend and my lover.

He would have a relationship with me like Dracula had with his only love. Without one of us dying though. 




No comments:

Post a Comment