Tuesday, November 22, 2016

And the wind outside is walking through your window

Does it take less time to yell then to just try?
Who knows?
CAUSE I doubt anyone takes the time to count the seconds when they live their life.

I went out today to apply for an apartment.  I keep hitting the walls with this. This time almost sounded like he was being honest.
He was okay I guess.
I am not a happy person.
It is not because I suffer from Depression.
That is a sideline to a bad paragraph that I have never edited. 
I doubt I'll ever get around to finding a cure for that.

I am not a smoker.
Now I smoke sometimes.
I know it is bad.
I do not feel well.
I do not like the way I feel.
No I will not kill myself.

The day only brought on a new reason to not speak again.
I have no reason to talk to them.
They are assholes anyway.
I do not care.
They look for reasons to make me apologize for something that I never did.
What were you thinking?
I think now what I thought then, you are an asshole.
Write that down and shit on it.

The play list for today would read like a good menu.
1. A boat lies waiting by David Gilmour 
2. Patients by GNR
3. Come Undone by Placebo
4. Sometimes by Depeche Mode
5. Dear Agony by Breaking Benjamin
6. Land of Confusion by Genesis
7. Red Rain by Peter Gabriel 
8. This Celluloid Dream by AFI
9. No Sleep Till Brooklyn by Beastie Boys
10. UnHook The Stars by Cyndi Lauper
11. Victim of Circumstance by Joan Jett
12. No need to argue by The Cranberries
13. Harvester of Sorrow by Metallica
14. Working Class Hero by John Lennon

If I wanted to dedicate a poem to the day that I keep having it'd be;
Tragedy by JS

If this was a picture, it'd be a red balloon handed to a kid with razors for fingers. Happy fucking Thanksgiving.
I am thankful to God in heaven.
But ON THIS SHIT HOLE EARTH, 
I am NOT thankful for a damn thing.
So fuck em all.






No comments:

Post a Comment