Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Pitch Magic Marker I dyed my hair again






I dyed my hair earlier today. I went with black but I left a strip of the old. Just so I can show that I'm still me.  I went out to pay on my storage unit today. It seemed to go normal. I stopped at the Arvest bank that is in Dewey just in case. I had the cash left over so we went by the Dollar General Store that is in that town. I needed soap.
I really do not have anything to say.  I am sick and tired of people telling me that I should wait to get my life back because they want to dick around some more with their stupid employees. It is not my fault that they want to play Russian Roulette with my life. Find a new pig. Hell they have enough whores to go around.
I am sick of this.
Let them all go to jail.
I am human and I should be treated like a human.
I do not have to eat off of a silver platter but I am not going to eat out of the dirt.
Here are pictures to prove my hair is officially dyed.






No comments:

Post a Comment