Monday, December 19, 2016

The Trust



The Trust



Shades of pink faded.
And now your love has blushed away the day.
You'll never be here again.
Forgotten in time but not today.
Today you are everything.
Everything that is never mine.
Just like everything else.
It rushes in and leaves with the tide.
Everything that was carved into the ground now invisible to my eyes.
Nothing replaces the trust.
Nothing like Vodka and blush.
Pushed away from me now.
Nothing within reach can fill this void but 
it can take away the time, that it takes to forget the trust.
Broken Memories flying out of control on strings up into my pink sky.
Swirling around in circles like children set free on playgrounds.
Out of my control and drunk with pain.
They'll dance all over your face of photos.
I try to understand how to remember but I have no way back to where I was.
Now I just don't trust anyone.
I abuse them from a distance.
I push at them with what I have for you.
When I'm not giving them what you should own by now.
I do not understand why if you're going to break it in that many pieces.
If you'll just damage me that way,
why you did not finish the job.
It made it that much more hurtful and wrong.
Not that I want to die.
I think I'm already there.
I just don't understand why I trusted you so easy, when there was never a sign that you even cared.






No comments:

Post a Comment