Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Years EVE

Happy New Year to the whole world. Not that the whole world reads my blog.

" If you were coming in the Fall , I'd wind the months in balls and I'd put them each in separate drawers. " - Emily Dickinson.

My New Years wish;

I hope that I have my own house to live in.
I hope I have my freedom.
Not for a day or a year.
For the rest of my life or until I want to move on my own.
I hope this year is great to everyone. 
I hope this year ends all war and hatred all over the world.
I hope I lose weight and not for a day.  
I hope I get healthy and happy.
I hope I never let anymore sh'theads into my life again.
I hope I never get raped again.
I hope I live in a clean place that is decorated the way that I want.
I hope I do not have a reason to cry at all.










No comments:

Post a Comment