Tuesday, January 3, 2017

MAKE MY DAY

Make my day is a law in the United States that was put into effect because people would break into other people's homes and then try to kill them at gun point only to rob them.  Make my day basically says that you can kill someone if they break into your home.  

I do not think that Make my days is trigger happy day.  I think that it was meant as a form of self defense.  

I do not live in a big city.  So I never thought that I would want to own a gun.    

It is odd to believe that the United States government would hand out the death penalty for a person who killed someone.

It is odd because that is not self defense but what is odder is that the United States government would watch some jerk blow up a building and kill thousands of people in one day. Then there is no warrant for his arrest.

They decided to go to war with a country who is not a terrorist of any kind. They are sand people who live in huts.

Then they cannot find the jerk who did it.  Until almost ten years after the fact.

To think that they would watch someone die and not stop it but then they'd sit there and want to kill that terrorist jack ass for it.

Are the US government an accessory to murder?

What is worse?
The idea that they got a threatening letter in the mail way before it took place.
The idea that they could have stopped 911.
How to stop that?
Call the place and tell the local businesses  in that area to close down shop and evacuate the area the day before and the day of the threat.
At least tell them about the bomb threat.
Then they have a choice if they want to die.
NO they cannot do that?
Why would they, it has nothing to do with taxes.
In my own opinion, the government only cares about money.
They all have the same issues.
They are always talking about how the country is in debt.
Then they look at people who have no way of earning their respect and they accuse them of having control problems with their spending and their money issues.
It almost sounds like they want to rob the general public and then use the money to pay off what they screwed up with in the first place.
I know I want to be told how to live my life.
Especially from some jerk off dick face who sat there and make the problem to begin with because they wanted that hand job in their pocket from the terrorist pig who did it.

If you are going to open your mouth, then do not sit there and expect someone not to put up one of those comics in the local paper about the donkey and elephant government jerks.

I guess there is Prez Hilton.  But since I have no class and I do use the f word, then that Bill of Rights thing does not apply to me.

Freedom of Speech 

If you do not agree with the choices of your government then you should turn them into Wiki leaks.

That is what I do.
If I do not trust someone, then I turn them into Wiki leaks.

I do not know How I feel about the death penalty.

I just do not think that you should kill anyone unless it is self defense.

I made a comment the other day.
I guess someone wanted to take my words out of context.

I said why let this person get away with this when you do not allow it here.?

I meant to say;

This should not go on.
Let them do their time behind bars.
Let them get what they deserve.
Let them get what they gave.

Now some pencil dick wants to act like I need to be dragged into what they did nothing about.
Only so they can put their hand in my pocket.

I pay all the bills.

Where did I get my information for this lovely blog.?

A movie called;

fahrenheit 911 movie


No comments:

Post a Comment