Thursday, January 26, 2017

Something bad is going on in my life right now

Something is going on in my life. I am not allowed to talk about it.  I do not understand it completely. I deleted my simple site. I will put one up at a later time. I do not want to mess with it now.  I told the truth. People lie. What can I say?  It is not my problem if someone is an a&$h0ll.   Me proving that I'm me;  Oh yeah I was on face book and I found these neat pictures which have nothing to do with me.  I just like art and photography.

The little boy named Toby

                 By 
  Jessica   Singleton


The way he smiled proved that he did not understand.
The way that he laughed ignited a world on fire.
Good for him he did not arrive on that Ship destined to no where.
He was off to Capture  different adventures.
Too well for this sick place.
He was more of what I cannot get back.
More of what I never was.
He was a light house.
Because I was surrounded by the black emerald sea rings.
Lost and alone.
He did not deserve to carry me through.
Good for the little boy named Toby.
The tiny peanut man that wore hats and shook hands with strangers.
He had to find his own way.
That was good because I did not have a home for him to rest in.
The last part that reminds me that I was human.
Brought so low to my knees that I felt like a caged animal at that time.
That time has passed . 
Never to return here again.
Someday there will be a little boy and his name will not be Toby.
He'll ask if he ever had a brother or a sister.
I will have to tell him bedtime stories of a little boy named Toby.
Not a person that ever was.
Just a happy story to keep him enchanted at night.
So he will fall asleep and drift off into a safe place where no one can hurt him in his dreams.
No one talks of people who were never in the room.
It is not proper.

                                                  THE    END


No comments:

Post a Comment