Sunday, January 8, 2017

Mental Retard

  I made a big mistake a few days back.  I got mad and I called my x boyfriend a Retarded ... well the other half was a cuss word or group of cuss words.  I guess no one knows what I have been through.  So when I said retard to that jerk, all of a sudden everyone looked down on me.  They started to tell me that I am mean and unfair.  Like I did anything wrong.  They assumed that I was picking on a retarded person.  NO that is just it.  He knows better.  He is just a jerk.  He was harassing me.  I have had it with his childish crap.  I have been bottling up all of my feelings so that I can act my own age. I had enough and then I yelled at him.  Now I am the world's biggest jerk.

Then came his new girl friend.... Oh do not get me started.  Can you say JOKE on Wheels.?/  That woman is not much of a woman let alone a lady.  I am a Christian and I have kept my tongue for over a year.  I am stressed out and well.... I called her an ugly slut and I did use the word RETARD again.  I guess when she or it was a child she was in a lab class of some kind. Weren't we all.


Now once again..... I am a jerk.  First off I do not make fun of anyone. I never did.  They are adults.  I am 37 years old.  They do know what they are doing?  Meaning;  They know right from wrong.  I have been abused.  I got loud.  I have bottled up how I feel for a while.  Okay I am sorry if calling one of my x boyfriends a retard sounded like I make fun of mentally retarded people.

NO I do NOT make fun of mentally retarded people.

When I was a child my parents adopted two kids.  The girl was borderline retarded.  I spent time with her.  I love my family.


When I was a child, I had behavior problems.  I got picked on and I bottled it up.  Then I exploded one day.  I yelled.  I kicked at a window.  I threw a chair.


And I was behind on some school work because I had been out of school for a while.  I needed a place to catch up.  So they put me in a type of intervention class for a while.


They tested me my 11th grade year in high school, I was above average.  I have never been mentally retarded.

The system did screw me on my education but I did not realize that till later.

Here is a Penzu that I wrote on 11-13-2015 about what I think of the words Mentally Retarded.


I am not a drag queen or a online preacher.  I could careless about self awareness.  A few days ago, I was walking down town in the little town that I live in.  Anyway when I passed by the school yard- I heard these kids yelling.  I have no idea who they were addressing?  I am assuming it was not me.  Mostly because my name is not Trish.  Anyway the children all seemed to want to tell someone that they were a stupid retard.  I know they were only children.  Its just interesting that they wanted to pick on anyone because of their mental state.  Especially since the person who raised them must not have much of their own  mental state left.  Not if their child picked that up from them.
When you are five years old-
If you have to go to the bathroom, for some reason you do not mind informing the whole room that you have to pee.
But when you reach an age of understanding you have tact.  No one over the age of ten yells out in public about anything.
People are living creatures.  And like anything that has life to it, it will slowly break down and dye.  Most human life spans are from 70 to 97 years.  In the mean time, the body can break on its own.  When a person breaks their leg, it does not make them a malfunctioned piece of garbage that must be burnt at a stake.  Some people are born short or different.  In fact unless you have an identical twin, then you do not look like anyone else on the planet.  There is nothing wrong with anyone.
Mentally retarted people just have to be stronger and work harder to do the same things as everyone else in life.  It just takes them a little longer.  But they do not deserve to be singled out and cornered as though they did anything wrong.

It is sad to think that anyone would corner a child or another person only to scare or harm them.  The idea of an adult teaching a child to act like that even for a joke is sad.  It would break your heart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment