Monday, December 26, 2016

What does that feel like?

Probably like crap.  I wish that the rules that you pay for with your taxes applied to reality.  It is annoying to put up with crap.  I keep seeing all these horrible things in the news.  I cannot believe that stuff like that goes on in the world.  I still feel like crap.  I am trying to eat better. I have no idea in the world why life cannot be halfway fair. I get that it is unfair but every day to just punch you in the face like that.  It is so wrong.  

Someone asked me if  I wanted a Victorian home to live in the other day. Not because they had one to give. They wanted to know if that was what I was looking for.  I love those homes but not exactly.

I just keep getting dumb people bothering me.  That guy has a woman in his life who wants to cry wolf.  Too late for that, the whole world got to see her bs story on Face Book.  

What is going on in my life.
SAME SH'T 
Different Day.  - From Dream Catcher

Am I supposed to fall in love with someone.?  
That is a dumb question.

No comments:

Post a Comment