Monday, February 13, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day




It is only 9 : 45 PM where I am.  I guess the time on this blogger is not set to my actual time.  Anyway every year I put up a Holiday themed blog or diary entry.  I am not really into love or romance stuff but I love vintage cards and I love Angels.  So if there is a holiday that gives me an excuse to use stationary or to eat chocolate, then I guess I'm happy.
I googled some vintage pictures.

So in honor of the holiday that was set in honor of lovers who were kept apart.  

Happy  Valentine's  Day to you.

  "  You were once wild here, do not let them tame you.  " - Isadora Duncan

   "  If certain when this life was out, that yours and mine should be, I'd toss it yonder like a rind and I'd taste eternity.  "  - Emily  Dickinson








No comments:

Post a Comment