Wednesday, February 22, 2017

I am Sorry

  I went out today to Walmart to deal with that CD situation again.  I guess I did not check my email before I went there.  Walmart and that Deep Discount company issued me a refund on that CD that did not show up.  So all is well there.
  I went by my PO BOX.  I got a bill and then junk in the mail.  I also walked into the part of the post office where people work.  I ask if anything fell out of the Annika envelope that was sent a few weeks back?  The post office has not at all found any checks or foreign money laying about.  I did not think that they would.  I will deal with that another day.
   The envelope was opened when I got it out of my po box. I know for a fact that nothing was in the floor and my box was not open.  I also know that I got an email from Annika where she said that there is no more money and that she did not send me money in the US mail.

   So that is odd that money was sent and then just went missing.

  I was not here today.  We left right after 2 PM and we got back a few hours later.  I have read out loud a few times but I've been silent.  I am not ever going to say that it was okay what Michael did in that parking lot.  That whole family is a joke on wheels.


No comments:

Post a Comment