Thursday, February 16, 2017

Love Poem By me

                                                                   Love
                                                                     By;
                                                          Jessica  Singleton


Questions unanswered fears
Pressed to your face
What I caused to fall out of you
Runs out of your eyes and touches my heart.
It hurts to see you cry.
Part of me dies too.
Wishes turned to fear.
Numbers of days that pass by until
the day that this nightmare turns to reality
or I realize that you like me too.
Begged and pardoned.
Did I make you cry again.?
I will not again.
I should lock my feelings up.
Mostly because I do not want to get used to you.
I am so afraid that you'll run away
or that you'll hurt me too.
They all want to barrow what they cannot pay back.
They laugh at my pain and they hold whats dear.
They just throw it all away.
I watch everything that I love die in someone else's arms.
They care so much that they do not care what they take away from me.
As long as it does not force them to their knees.
You mean a lot to me.
You are priceless and I wish you only freedom.
Even if it means my loss.
I would never keep you locked inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment