Sunday, March 5, 2017

I do not need anymore of this in my life. I wish it was over by now.

March 3 - 2017 
I went out and I paid bills.  I streamed live from Face Book everywhere that I went to.  I paid off my Walmart and Maurices Credit Cards.

March 4- 2017
I went back to WALMART and I checked my PO BOX.
Then along the way two odd things happened.
One I kept streaming live when we would get somewhere.  Well, when we got to Walmart someone logged into my Face Book account and they deleted the video as I was uploading it.
Then 2
At some point someone stole my new reading glasses that I bought from Walmart . com.
They would have had to have stolen them from the vehicle because I took them with me.
The only people who had access to the stuff in there would have been my parents or someone who can unlock things without a key to it.
My parents could not even find them.
I cleaned my room last night.
They are not here.
I have a live video stream from when I was about to leave.
I did take them with me.
I had to go to Walmart . com last night and reorder them again.
NOT HAPPY.
I am not obsessed with Stitched up anything.
I do not look like that person.
They have harsh features.
I feel abused.
Damn I am tired of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment