Friday, March 17, 2017

Stedts Begravningsbyra

I am going to post some of the emails that are the reason for my questions.



On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 2:19 AM, Stedts Begravningsbyrå <info@stedts.se> wrote:


Dear Jessica,
Thank you for your mail dated 29 december 2015.
Thank you for signing the paper we send to you.
My name Is Maria Backman and I am one of the administrators of this inventory. 
Our work Is to complete the inventory in Sweden and see to all. 
In Sweden you don’t have to participate in the inventor meeting, but we have to inform you about the meeting.
It is also our obligation to keep you informed about your rights in the case.
As of now, I can inform you, there is no money on your father´s Swedish accounts, only debts. 
Your stepmother will pay the funeral, gravestone and inventory expenses. 
When our the inventory is made, you will receive another document in English in which you are supposed to accept and return to us.
When our work is totally completed, it may take more a year, we will send you the documents by postal mail.
Best regards
Maria Backman
Stedts Begravningsbyrå AB
Juridiska avdelningen
Södra Vägen 12
SE-546 31  Karlsborg
SWEDEN EUROPE
info@stedts.se
Från: singleton jessica [mailto:withoutreason79@yahoo.com] 
Skickat: den 29 december 2015 23:15
Till: info@stedts.se
Ämne: Estate number 550911-0515
Dear  Stedts Begravningsbyra  AB,
My name is Jessica Anne Singleton.  I recently received a letter from your office.  The letter was in regards to the death of my father.  Apparently, you are handling the case.  The case is filed under a number. 
The number for my father's estate is  550911 - 0515.
There is a summons for my presence at the inventory of my father's estate.  I just received this notice today.  The meeting that you write about takes place on Jan 1, 2016.  I live in America.  I am not a well off person.  In fact I am low income here.  There is no way that I could make that meeting.  I am afraid to say that it would not have mattered if you would have given me a year notice.  I am poor and 90% of my income just barely covers the air that I breathe.  I am sorry this is very unprofessional.  I apologize.  
The letter then said that I did not have to be present.  It mentioned that I could have someone act as power of attorney.  I am not close with anyone.  Over here in America, I really do not have anyone either.  My step Mother Annika should be there, but we do not know each other well enough for that.
I did sign the papers you gave me.  I will mail them off within the next two days.
If my father left me anything- I would hope that it could be mailed to me in the postal mail.  I am not sure what happens next.
I will ask my step mother if she will mail me if anything is due to me.
I only wrote this letter because I do not have anyone who can act as power of attorney for myself. 
 And I cannot be there in person.
-----

Dear Jessica,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We understand the situation and thank you that you have returned our postal mails.

Did I understand you right, that you have signed and returned the second package of mail from us?
In that case that is good. Because it is necessary to have these documents in original in Sweden, before we can not pay any amount.

To find out the amount in American dollar, count with the Swedish amount and divied it with 8 = American dollar. 
(It is not exakt, it is changing all the time, but it is a start.)


Best regards,

Maria Backman
Stedts Begravningsbyrå AB
Juridiska avdelningen
Södra Vägen 12
546 31  Karlsborg
SWEDEN EUROPE
info@stedts.se

Från: singleton jessica [mailto:withoutreason79@yahoo.com] 
Skickat: den 13 maj 2016 22:44
Till: Stedts Info <info@stedts.se>
Ämne: Important about case 550911-0515

I got the letter and packet of information from you on March 29-2016. I filled out the paper that you sent me on where to send my part of the estate.  I do not know what that amount is in American currency.  

The reason for this letter;

I sent you back the paper work through the US postal service and I sent it where you have to sign for it. I mailed it off on the 5th of May 2016.  
This is the information on that;  
Registered NO-
RE 216240392US

Dear Roland Stedt 
My name is Jessica Anne Singleton.  I was born on 12-13-79, in Oklahoma. You are taking care of my father's estate in Sweden.  His name was David Ray Singleton.  He was born in Jacksonville FL Sept. 11, 1955.  His case number with you is 550911-0515.  


I will give you the information in here in case it will help.  The reason for all the hassle is that I have been having a lot of problems for a while.  I do not think it is appropriate to place my burdens in this letter. I am sorry for how tacky this may come off.  But I am afraid that things have been stolen from me.

I can have money transferred to my direct express Master Card;
Here is their information
Outside the US ;  1-765-778-6290
Their Website is 
Expiration Date on the card;  03/2018
They have an address that you can write to that is different then the address at the top of the envelope. I will give you both addresses;

Direct Express Debit Card Program 
PO BOX 69114
Harrisburg, PA 17106-9114

This is the address you can write to ask a question;

Direct Express Card Services
PO BOX 81309
Austin TX 78708

Sincerely,
Jessica A Singleton
Apt 153d
Dewey Ok, 74029

No comments:

Post a Comment