Friday, March 17, 2017

Shadowed act

Sheltered from the light.
Pressed against the night.
Breathless embrace.
Hands that crawl up the throat.
Tickle my senses to delight.
Blinded by the shock.  
Held so dear just to break so easy 
Promise Me nothing you mean to keep
Fallen so hard 
Now nothing can cover me







"How many times? Now I can't look you in the eyes" - Placebo

" Sometimes, I question everything. I'm the first to admit that if you catch in minute like this, I can be tiring even embarrassing . " - Depeche Mode

" You were my fire. And I burned till there was nothing left of me. Why give me hope, just to be death of me. Cause I see you but I can't feel you. Anymore... You hesitate. " - Stone Sour

" I told you so, Now you have to go. I found somebody new, and You'll never break my heart in two again. " - Randy Travis



I have not wrote in a while.
I just keep off of this thing.
Mostly because the connection has changed here so much.
My skin is dry.  I should be sleeping.  I cannot sleep. Just one of those things.  I found a house.  It sold to someone else.
I have no one to talk to about what goes on in my life.
That weirdo company wrote me again.
They acted like my letters were a problem.
I have done nothing wrong.
So I started to post them.
That way others can see what I see.  I am going to report them.  I want to look into my case. I do not trust it.  I actually want to do something about it.
Nothing to say. I am always looking at these vintage dvds.  I dono why. I'm not shopping right now.  Got no mula.
That is not the reason for stedts.
I found a google web site that tells you what the Swedish amount is compared to the American amount.
I was supposed to get almost 2 million dollars.
There is a glitch somewhere.
So no I'm not crazy for asking a question.
If asking questions made you crazy, then scientist would be locked up and condemned to death.
There would be no such thing as research .
I am under contract with those jerks.
Look at their on and off again emails.
You can tell that something is very wrong just by the constant story change.
It is really not about money for me.
It is personal.
But money helps and I think I got screwed.
I would like to know where all his money went.
Cause I know he was not in debt.
I want to talk about something besides money.

This is the part where I talk crazy.
What sounds good right now?
The magical answer to that is to feel at ease.
To live in a clean home without bugs or stink.
To have a kitchen that does not need a bucket.

Oh well lets talk real crazy.
That sounded dumb like one of my x's.

To drive again.
To see and to drive late at night.
To go to a diner and order food that my body would not reject.
To sit with someone that I care about and enjoy their company.
Like my sister or my best friend.
I miss them at times.
But we grew apart and now I hate listening to them talk about stupid crap.

To drive barefoot and go to qt at 3 AM.
To get a drink and something sweet.
Then to listen to something that dose not make my ears bleed.
And drive home with empty roads.
To get into bed and read a few chapters out of a book, so that I have time to finish my drink.
To sleep in and not have to cook anyone anything.

Does that sound selfish?
To anyone else it does.

I never understood the word hate before.
It just did not sound normal.

Things change so fast.
I miss so many people.
They are not men before you wonder.

I used to do things.
In the last year of my life, I have done nothing at all but clean and lose sleep.
I have been treated so bad that it hurts.
My health has taken a back page due to bad medical care and people who should be condemned.

Nothing can make up for anything.
If there was a play list for today;
1. Sometimes
2. I told you so
3. Black Celebration
4. Zero
5. Glad that you're gone
6. Shock the Monkey
7. Hesitate 
Only because of the lyrics

I just realized that I did not post an Easter Blog.
I do those just so I can find vintage cards.
I love decorating these things.
I should go find a bunny for this one.
Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment