Thursday, March 30, 2017

Random entry about .... my own life

 I do not use my blog for much more then writing.  Odd how that works huh.  Most people at least have something about general life .  

What is going on with me ? 

I got jipped so everyone could use other people for what they are not worth.

No....

I am the same person that I always was. I have not read as much since moving in here.   I have some great book material to use for entertainment.

I have ink and makeup in my nails.  I bet no one would shake my hands.  I look like I have been digging in my butt.  Not that I would have that problem often with my butt.
I would not mind doing something sometimes.   I know I do not do much and that I stay in here a lot But as odd as this might sound, 

I used to read a book about once a week.  My life took a back burner, when I MOVED in here.   I am very unhappy.  I am extremely wronged.

I almost want to read all the books that I have bought myself in one setting.  I want to catch up on them. I know I cannot read that much in one hour.  I timed myself.  It takes me 1 minute and 32 seconds to read a page out of a book.
Does that sound like those dipsh'ts on tv who try and sound artsy?
Like they give a crap about the homeless.  They just want a tax ride off at the end of the year.
Camerawhore.com

This sounds snoty .  Why is it that everything out of my mouth sounds snoty like some dumb blond actress with a purse complex?

No comments:

Post a Comment