Monday, May 29, 2017

confuse me with missing posters

I'm not a diva. I think that the definition to the word diva is what they call a loud mouth. A diva is one  who thinks that when they walk into the room, that everyone should notice and jump up to please them.

Anyway about a year ago, I moved back in here. I was living on my own for six years in an apartment in Dewey OKLAHOMA.
I never had this kind of thing happen.
Well, I dono... Well I dealt with petty theft but....
So anyway I picked up a few printed posters online.
I cannot afford real art.
I live in a small town.
There is no where to buy it anyway here.
They keep closing everything down.
Well, about every three months I go through my things.
Strangely enough;
I just went through those posters in the last 3 months.
They were all there.
Now one of them is missing.
What is odd about it.
Why?
In general you cannot fold up a poster and walk out of here with it, or it would be noticeable. 
This is strange.
It is not even the nicest piece that I found.
I have proof that they do not sell it here in this town.
I have proof that I paid for it and that it was shipped and received here at this house.
I wish my phone worked.
I am not in a good mood lately.
I do not want to over react.
There is more.
I do not have much in here.
I do not steal from anyone here.
They do not have anything anyway.
So where did that poster go?
Because it was here and now it is not here.
That would look as though someone took it.
They would have had to have done it when I could not see them.
I will ask everyone and see what they say.
Here is some information on it.



From: Art.com <artemail@em.art.com>
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 9:21 AM
To: jessicaoubliet79eve@outlook.com
Subject: Your Art.com order has shipped


Art.com
Your Art.com order has shipped
Call us toll free at 800-952-5592
SHOP   |   YOU + ART   |   GET INSPIRED   |   CRAFTSMANSHIP   |   LOG IN
YOUR ART.COM ORDER HAS SHIPPED
Hello Jessica Singleton,

All or part of your recent order #2001578727195 has been shipped. Please review your delivery details below for more information.

Contact our Customer Support Team at 800-952-5592 or support@art.com.

TRACK YOUR SHIPMENT
OUR GUARANTEES
If you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return most products within 30 days and receive a free replacement or a full refund.

LEARN MORE
DELIVERY DETAILS
Shipment ID: 32567873
Ship Date: 07/21/2016
Shipment Method: Standard
Tracking #: 74893150559653549940
Item Description Quantity
Immaculate Conception, 1635
Item # : 24711627586A
1
Paris Stroll II
Item # : 31209227604A
1
Paris Bistro II
Item # : 19347833317A
1
Your Order Details
 

Paris Stroll II
Item # : 31209227604A

No comments:

Post a Comment