Monday, May 29, 2017

Noir Luna

                         Noir   Luna

                               By
                 Jessica  A  Singleton

                                  1

                   Noir Luna was a kingdom that split in four areas. The golden fairy people lived in the woods.  The humans lived on the edge of the forest like elves.  The spider people lived in the city.  The spider people stayed out of the sunlight.  Their eyes were sensitive to light.  Most spider men and women used umbrellas when they did leave in the day light hours.  The wizards stayed in the mountains.

                                         2

His name was Neor.  He was not human.  His body and face looked like any other normal human man but his soul was immortal.  Nothing about him was normal from the beginning of his existence.  But it really did not matter anyway.  
Neor was born from a wizard and a human.  Somehow his power was greater then expected.  His heart was dark and hollow.  His eyes were the color of a storm.  
Neor used his time bothering other people.  For some reason, he seemed to take great pleasure in ripping apart other people's lives.  It made him cackle like an old witch.  No one ever crossed his path.
Neor kept a companion named Zink.  Zink was a dragon that could spit two types of fire.  One flame was an acidic liquid.  The other was a blue flame that could melt steel.
Neor flew on Zink's back when ever he wanted to travel.  
Neor spent years telling humans that he granted wishes...
Humans could not help themselves.  They would ask Neor for wishes.
And Neor could not help himself by using this parlor trick to play with his victims before he watched them suffer in pain.
Years passed and the golden fairy people had enough of Neor and his bad jokes.  They decided that he should not be above the law. No matter who his father was.
There was never a friendship contract made between the humans and the fairy kingdom but there was no sense in playing God himself and harming others.

                                     3

The fairy leaders met with the spider leaders one night in the fairy queen's castle.  

Jessica had long golden hair and a pearl colored skin. Her wings hung down like peacock feather, until she raised them to fly.  Then her golden wings sparkled like diamonds.
Her dress was long and fitted to her perfect body.
 Jessica wore a emerald necklace that looked like a silver honey suckle vine that dripped a vile of green... Fire flies lit up the vile that hung from her neck.
Jessica wore a midnight colored sapphire ring and a black pearl ring on her left hand.
On her right hand, Jessica wore an amber ring.

Jessica's castle was made out of Austrian Crystal and sugar plums.

Victor was the leader of the spider people.
His eyes were like angel eyes, piercing and sad.
He looked more like a vampire then a man.
His hair was the color of midnight and his eyes were just darkness.
Victor lived with his cat Twinkle.  Twinkle was rumored to be the reincarnated soul of an ax murder named Daily Twinks.
Victor dressed very industrial and modern.  His clothes looked like something out of a comic book.
Spider people have soft lavender skin.  They almost look a bit grey in color.
Their hands are odd. Their fingers are long and skinny like spider legs.
Spider people have more power then wizards but they do not age.  They look young their entire life.

Jessica was in love with Victor but she did not tell him.
She let him into her home.
Victor walked into her door.  He looked deep into her eyes and he said hello.
Once inside the meeting started.
Wizards, fairy people, and spider people sat around a table.
Jessica offered everyone honey suckle wine and sugar cookies.

Marbles the head wizard spoke up first.

" I want this to be fast. I do not want to be seen here.  My people have a strict rule about turning on one of our own.  I do not want my name on any paperwork or leaks about this.  I want this to be silent.  He is no longer one of us.  I am not sad about this.  I do not want to know what you do. I am not part of this. "

Jessica was pouring a drink for herself which consisted of honey suckle and lemon and a blue berry when she responded to Marbles.

" It is not a problem.  The fairy people are going to handle this in silence.  There will be no problem of where it came from. "

" I do not care.  I am not going to be put under speculation when it comes to that elf of a man. He is not a wizard. He is nothing but a loser. I'm embarrassed to be a wizard anymore. "

Victor sat down and looked at Marbles before he spoke.

" He is not your son ? "
" What?"
" You heard me.  He is not your son? "
" Why? "
" Why does it matter to you then what happens now? "
" I carry myself above this."
Victor shook his head.  
" Well, I would not worry about it. He will not get out of the cage for a century anyway.  I do not fight wizards. Neor's existence means little to me. I only attend these things because I have to. "

"Okay and now this meeting is in order.  I am Jessica queen of the golden fairy people.  I will start by letting all of you know what will happen from here on. The grounds are shared by us all but fairy people are above all of you. So we have never told you how to run your lands or your people.  But there is a problem.  Some of this could be worse or get worse.  The world could end up in ruins.  That is not going to happen.  If this was a foreigner who wondered into our lands and started a war, then we would have to stop them.  What is the difference between that and Neor's insanity?  I will tell you now.  NOTHING AT ALL.  He cannot live his life like that.  We do not treat anyone badly.  There is a time for a fight.  Self defense but this is to much.  He will not stop. He must be punished. He will be turned into a creature and he will be caged.  That will teach him.  If it does not.  Then he will go back to the cage another hundred years. "
" What if that does not work? "
" Then he will keep going back until he has wasted his own life or he learns. We do not kill people.  You know that. "
" I do but when will this take place?"
" The next full moon.  "
                        The meeting went on for about five minutes and then it was over.

                              4

Just as Jessica said by the next full moon Neor could not help himself.  He acted bad again. So the fairy people turned Neor into a creature.  Neor's back bones grew and stuck out in a prehistoric way.  His arms grew long like money arms.  He had eyes like lizards and fish put together.  Neor looked like a wolfman and a reptile put together.
Neor was read his rights and he was caged up. 
You would think that Neor would learn his lesson but no.
One hundred years passed.  Then Neor was set free again.
He took his human form again.  By that time Neor looked like a kind old man or a sweet wizard.
He was not any different on the inside.

                          5

A fairy boy named October met a human girl named Ruby.  They fell in love.  Ruby was afraid that the fairy people would not accept her. She went to a wizard for an acceptance spell.
But Ruby met Neor.  Neor could not help himself.
Ruby was bothered by Neor.
October had to save her.  Lucky enough for Ruby, she was saved before anything actually happened.
October's temper was not as big as his fear for Ruby.  He did not want to leave her alone. Wha if Neor came at her again.
Ruby did not deserve to lose freedom over a sick old man.
So October took his problem to the fairy people.
They knew of Neor and they locked him up another 100 years.

                                  6

               Victor was sitting in his personal library that he kept in his house.  Twinkle was sleeping on a bookshelf . Victor had a collection of hour glasses in is library.  Some where filled with black pearls and some where filled with snail shells and diamonds. 
Victor's book collection dated back centuries.  He had a love for poetry and history.  But his true collection was his hour glasses.

 There was a knock at the door.  Victor went to the door and it was his annoying sister;

" Oh there you are Victor.  You cannot hide from me long.  I wanted to visit my older brother. "

Brown was tall and full of nothing.  Victor could not stand his own family. but he loved his younger sister who was not well.  The only reason that he did not leave altogether was that Victor did not want to leave his younger sister alone with his family.

" Oh please come in.  I am sorry would you like some coffee sis?  I guess I have been avoiding you.  But since that did not work.... Why don't I let you in and now I can make it my personal duty to make you feel at home. Since every time you come over, I do not even feel at home, in my own home. "

" Don't kid with me.  I LOVE you ....TTOOOOO.  "

" What do you want exactly?"
" I just wanted to borrow a book from you."
" No."
" Oh hear me out."
"No and again... no."
" Why?"
" You have more gold then sense.  You just like to borrow stuff to mess it up.  Go home and bother your husband."
" You are no fun.  I see you still have a cat as a pet."
" Leave."
" Well, touchy did you know that cats are really the reincarnated souls of ax murders."
" Are you serious?"
"Yes."
"No you're not. You are silly and stupid.  I think that when we were kids, you were adopted.  I cannot prove it now.  I swear.... Just leave. Take your nonsense with you."
"You hurt my feelings.  You really do Victor. Does this mean that you do not want a good bye hug?"
" Oh that is it."
" What....?"
" Now you are just trying to cause me or my cat to have nightmares. I ask you nicely and now I am telling you.  Leave my home. Do not touch me again. God only knows what is in your pockets."
" Awww.... Vic...  Okay well just know I cook a great stew.  You should come over.  I love you too brother."
" I will open the door for you. Try to get lost on the way home and do not come over here unless it has to do with my sister."
Victor opened the door and his sister Brown wondered out into the mist of the city and she was gone.
Holms walked in before Victor could close the door.
Victor lit up to see the only person he trusted.
Holms was his best friend.


                                 7

Holms told Victor about a book that contained the history of the world.  It was passed down in a certain bloodline.  That fairy October had a child years ago.
That child's great great great grandchild just opened the book.
Then they let out Neor.

                            8

Neor was finally put away.  He was stopped for good by the fairy people.

                       The  End

No comments:

Post a Comment