Friday, December 15, 2017

House alone

I'm not sure what to say.
🍭
Chris had a concert yesterday on the 14th of December. I text merijo and let her know that I would not be there.
I stayed home last night alone.
I've been moody lately.
No I am not getting a cold sore.
I have been enjoying homemade potato soup.
It's a simple version thrown together .
It is warm and it fills  up my belly.
I don't make it for leftovers.
2 potatoes 🥔 peeled and cut.
2 long celery sticks diced up.
1 red / purple onion diced up
Fresh garlic
Salt and pepper
And 2 tablespoons of sour cream
Oh and water 💦
I ate a really yummy pie the other day.

I picked the dark half back up.
I feel like a little Emily Dickinson.

She always makes me feel better.
Or at least not alone.

Words of thought


Love feels like a feather.
Like you could fly
Until reality introduces itself
Then you feel like your falling again.
Only this time you're not in a dream.


I am so cold these days.
My circulation must need work
because my fingers and feet are the coldest.

I should get a copy right on the newer writing that I've done.

Song choice based on lyrics

Creep
And
Working c h
Maybe

Red rain

🦉

No comments:

Post a Comment