Wednesday, December 13, 2017

It is my birthday no longer my unbirthday

Today is my 38 th birthday. I went out to eat Chinese food and I got a cherry 🍒 vanilla Pepsi. I got a gas station cinnamon roll. I'm stuffed right now or I would eat the donut. I'm not happy. Today was great but I am going through some stuff that is up setting me.
I just keep getting abused. No I don't have to take it.
I can press charges.

I finished reading The People vs Alex Cross by J.P last night.
It was amazing.

I read the Black Cat by poe again last night too.

Today another nail polish came. I will try that mirror look again.

In between thoughts is all truths that I don't talk about. The way it makes me feel. I have a DVD that I want to watch. It's called Altered States .

I think someone was asking me what I wanted for Christmas earlier.

I have no idea.
I guess I want my freedom and my complete birth right.
Not for two minutes.
I don't want it taken from me and I don't want to share it with Hollywood or those fake rock stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment