Saturday, July 7, 2018

Some things never go away completely

I'm human when I allow myself the knowledge of something.
But I don't want to feel that pain.
So my super human powers kick in when I bottle it up and I pretend that I'm okay.  
I'm not super anything. 
I'm not masochistic. 
I would never get in a car with someone who would hurt me.
But I'm human.
I have needs. 
I can see out of one of my eyes.
When I look at DWD -
I'm very attracted to him. I desire him based on the way he looks. 
I have never wanted anyone person more. 
But I'm single and to be honest-
There are over 100 men who kind of look like that. 
And they are not racist.
They might accept me.
They would never use me. 
And 
They would possibly
 want me enough 
to not blow me off 
for someone else. 
They also would not attack me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment