Friday, April 13, 2018

Happy Friday the 13th

They expect me to write after something has happened because they want to milk me dry.

Haha I am onto that.

I'm not getting paid to line their pockets.

F to that.

They pulled mr. Perfect out of a hat at the last minute.

It had to do with my choice I'm sure.

My choice attracts sicko hags towards innocence.

Anyway I'm at home alone being lazy.

I'm okay now.

Better than I was...

Life is AMAZING & FAIR

You always get everything you have ever wanted without delay.

I'm not going to turn into fish sticks up the hill.

I'm not pathetic and I don't harm anyone for no reason.

Happy Friday the 13th btw

I got EMBER by Breaking Benjamin on my phone. Beautiful and perfect. They are one of my favorites. I'm serious about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment