Friday, April 27, 2018

I never knew how to feel pure rage and fear mixed together before

Unless I have said otherwise-
My personal writing is not for sale or to be used by anyone.
I'm sick of being violated more.
With the same bs promise that
Possibly
Someday
Hollywood
Will make them pay me a cut .
A cut
No
Actually I made it all
And you stole it from me.
Why would you think I would want a cut
Let alone
That I would give you anything?

If I wrote something
Then you do not get the credit
At
All.

I want my life back asap.
No joke
And
I don't want
You taking my life away again in the future
Just because you are done covering it up for the general public.

I'm upset
I'm not okay with the way I am treated.
I'm constantly abused and mocked.

Lzzy thinks she can get published with what I write.
Yeah for five seconds before I publicly humiliate her and take my street credit back.

No comments:

Post a Comment