Saturday, April 28, 2018

The company I keep

I was told tonight that someone would turn my life or my fate into what ever I talked about or listen to.  That is insane. What if I read a murder mystery again? What if it had a bad ending for the victim? Should I report this to the police? They would laugh. I read. I am going to live my own life and if Hollywood or something else try's to set me up for their lies then I will handle it legally and then they can pay with everything that they are not worth.

Someone likes to scold other people for bs.

I don't want any of that.

----

I'm up late.
Losing weight
Getting paid for all the bruises
Last minute date with the tip


I don't have anyone to have an intelligent
conversation with. Not just because I can't contribute
but because no one cares. I have gotten to the point
That I don't either. I am not going to kill my self.

Just sick of the run around parade.

They all think I am great.
They only want a piece of
what they think makes me everything
that they love.
They think if they have it
that they will be me.
What they do not pay attention to is
nothing can change who you are or what your birth right is..
They take me apart piece by piece
until the lies unfold and the pure truth
sets everything back into perfect place.
Then they get mad with envy.
Mad as a wet cat
Because they can never get a
chance again to harm me.
And they can't use the same trick twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment